top of page
  • Writer's pictureMatt DeLong

If given $5,000,000 how would you invest it?

  1. Pay taxes

  2. 1/4 buying shares of AMZN.

  3. 1/4 buying shares of SHOP.

  4. Remaining 1/2 into down payment on cash-flowing commercial real estate, put 30% down, use commercial mortgage for the remaining 70%. (This assumes a healthy debt service coverage ratio)

109 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page